New Homes for Sale in Rescue, CA
These new homes for sale in Rescue, CA offer you the tranquility of rural living, without sacrificing access to the amenities that make your life more comfortable.
Embrace the beauty of Northern California’s foothills with a day at nearby Pine Hill State Ecological Reserve, or take the kids apple picking in Apple Hill. Explore your region’s history at nearby Gold Discovery Park or treat yourself to an exciting evening at Red Hawk Casino.
Children growing up at Revere at Silver Springs will enjoy access to the area’s excellent schools, including Rescue Elementary School, Green Valley Elementary School, Pleasant Grove Middle School, and Ponderosa High School.
Despite the natural setting, you’ll enjoy an easy commute to work via neighboring highways 50 and 49. The area offers career opportunities in growing industries, with employers including the Intel Corporation, Sutter Health, Kaiser Permanente, and Marshall Medical Center.
These new homes for sale in Rescue, CA offer:
- 2526 to 3342 square feet.
- 3 to 4 beds
- 2.5 to 3.5 baths
Highlight of some of the standard features included in the Revere at Silver Springs community.
- Tile roofs
- Drought tolerant front yard landscaping maintained with automatic sprinklers with rain sensitive smart irrigation
- Insulated long panel garage doors with multiple remotes
- Designer selected exterior color schemes
- Covered front porch*
- All-wood rear and side yard fencing
- Variety of masonry accents
- Two-tone interior paint
- Stylish 8’ interior door
- Hand-set tile
- Plush carpeting in designer colors
- Interior laundry rooms with both gas and electric dryer hook ups
- 9 foot ceilings
- 3 ¼ inch Colonial baseboards
- Designer selected countertop options
- Moen, polished chrome faucets and plumbing fixtures
- Clear glass shower enclosures
- Full width vanity mirror
- Distinctive tile bath flooring
- E-Stone on vanities and master shower/tub surrounds
- Thoughtfully selected vanity lights
*Varies per plan
Financing Your New Home
There are a lot of parts to a new home, the right loan should be one of them. Consider working with a partner who can guide you through the financial process of funding this major life decision.