Few places have the character that Santa Rosa possesses. Brimming with diverse cultural influences, its coffee houses, bicycle shops, and art galleries give the city a unique vibrant feel. Near the Historical Railroad Square District and the heart of downtown, Village Station blends smoothly into the mix. The community offers a relaxed environment, close to employers, parks, fun boutiques, popular music festivals, and restaurants and pubs that line the streets.
Neighboring Sonoma County is well known for its posh wineries, luxurious day spas, and off the beaten path B&B’s making it the perfect weekend escape. The beautiful Armstrong Woods Redwood Park is a special attraction where you will find some of the tallest redwood trees in the world.
Be surrounded by natural beauty, diverse entertainment, and alluring city energy. Make Village Station your destination to live, work, and play.
- Pricing from low $500s
- Square footage from 1,195 to 1,939
- 3 to 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Solar-ready and solar-included plans
- Wired for electric car charging
- Located in a SMART Train Quiet Zone
- Shared amenities, including play space, picnic areas, and a dog park
Scroll down to see floor plans and community plot map.Download Brochure View FAQs
Community Video & Aerial Tour
Highlight of some of the standard features included in Village Station community.
- Beautifully durable composition roofs
- Long panel garage doors with wifi garage door opener
- Designer selected exterior color schemes
- August video doorbell
- Stylish shaker style interior door
- Laminate Vinyl Plank flooring throughout first level
- Plush carpeting in designer colors
- Convenient interior laundry rooms with gas dryer hook ups
- 9 foot ceilings
- 3 ¼ inch Colonial baseboards
- Lever door handles
- Exquisite Moen, polished chrome faucets and plumbing fixtures
- Clear glass shower enclosures
- Full width vanity mirror
- Glamorous, E-Stone on vanities and master shower
- Thoughtfully selected vanity lights
- Elongated toilets
Customize your home with a choice of optional upgrades that can be added during construction and incorporated into your loan. Select from Appliances, Plumbing and Lighting Fixtures, or Technology Features. Once you have selected a home and entered into contract your sales agent will provide access to this builder catalog. Prices subject to change.
Financing Your New Home
There are a lot of parts to a new home, the right loan should be one of them. Consider working with a partner who can guide you through the financial process of funding this major life decision.