Balanced ideally between big cities and nature’s splendor, Green Valley near Fairfield has a feel all its own.
The area is home to rolling hills, bountiful local wineries, and local farmers’ markets. Here, residents and visitors enjoy nearby Solano Town Center, the Jelly Belly Factory, and the scenic Rockville Hills Regional Park. However, much of the beauty that lies within Green Valley awaits your discovery. Additionally, the centers of San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, and Napa are all readily accessible.
Village Oaks brings a unique opportunity and lifestyle for those looking for an alternative to big city living. Architecturally rich as it is charming, this tranquil retreat offers convenience and comfort, without sacrificing value.
Find your harmony, make the move to Village Oaks.
- Pricing from the high $500s
- Square footage from 2,101 to 2,703
- 3 to 5 bedrooms, 2.5 to 3.5 bathrooms
- Two-car garage
- Covered back patio on all plans
- Solar included on all plans
- Whole house fan and energy saving design standard
- Pre-wired for electric car charging and smart home systems
- Close to HWY 12, 80, and 680
Scroll down to see floor plans and community plot map.Download Brochure
Community Video & Aerial Tour
Open Daily: 10 am to 6 pm
Closed Wednesday and Thursday
Request InformationJoin our Interest List
for the latest updates.
Near the NeighborhoodPoints of Interest
Aerial TourLaunch Video
Highlight of some of the standard features included in Village Oaks community.
- Beautifully durable tile roofs
- Long panel garage doors with wifi garage door opener
- Designer selected exterior color schemes
- Covered front porch*
- Quality, all-wood rear and side yard fencing
- Variety of masonry accents
- August video doorbell
- Stylish Cambridge style 8’ interior door
- Tile flooring throughout
- Plush carpeting in designer colors
- Convenient interior laundry rooms with gas dryer hook ups
- 9 foot ceilings
- 3 ¼ inch Colonial baseboards
- Lever door handles
Private Owner Suites
- Exquisite Moen, polished chrome faucets and plumbing fixtures
- Clear glass shower enclosures
- Full width vanity mirror
- Glamorous, E-Stone on vanities and master shower
- Thoughtfully selected vanity lights
- Elongated toilets
*Varies per plan
Financing Your New Home
There are a lot of parts to a new home, the right loan should be one of them. Consider working with a partner who can guide you through the financial process of funding this major life decision.