New Homes for Sale in Hollister, CA
“Fun, relaxed, and rich with value” are the words most often used to describe Hollister. Named after successful rancher and entrepreneur William Welles Hollister, this is a place where locals enjoy plentiful fruit and vegetables year-round. There’s no doubt that some of the best farm-to-fork meals are produced right here in the center of San Benito County.
With a comfortable climate, similar to Italy and Greece, Hollister is home to many picturesque vineyards. The famed San Benita Wine Trail is great for stocking up on local olive oils, produce, and of course wine. The real charm lies not only in the area’s pace of life and natural beauty, but also the conveniences of modern living.
Neighboring the Pacific Coastline, day-trips to San Francisco, the Monterey Peninsula, and other coastal landmarks are within easy reach. Adding to the beauty is the nearby Pinnacle Historic Park, sure to bring out the explorer and naturalist in everyone.
They say home is where the soul lives abundantly, living at The Cottages will make you feel both abundant and at home.
Come home to a house you love.
- Pricing from the low $500s
- Square footage from 1,601 to 2,074
- Bedrooms from 3 to 5
- Bathrooms from 2.5 to 3
Scroll down to see floor plans and community plot map.Download Brochure
Highlight of some of the standard features included in the Almond Terrace community.
- Beautifully durable composition roofs
- Drought tolerant front yard landscaping maintained with automatic sprinklers with rain sensitive smart irrigation
- Long panel garage doors with wifi garage door opener
- Designer selected exterior color schemes
- Covered front porch (varies per plan)
- Quality, all-wood rear and side yard fencing
- Variety of masonry accents
- August doorbell
- Stylish 8’ Cambridge interior doors
- Stunning hand-set tile
- Plush carpeting in designer colors
- Convenient interior laundry rooms with gas dryer hook ups
- 9 foot ceilings
- 3 inch Colonial baseboards
- Designer selected countertop options
- Lever door handles
- Exquisite Moen, polished chrome faucets and plumbing fixtures
- Clear glass shower enclosures
- Full width vanity mirror
- Distinctive tile bath flooring
- Glamorous, E-Stone on vanities and master shower/tub surrounds
- Thoughtfully selected vanity lights
- Elongated toilets
Customize your home with a choice of optional upgrades that can be added during construction and incorporated into your loan. Select from Appliances, Plumbing and Lighting Fixtures, or Technology Features. Once you have selected a home and entered into contract your sales agent will provide access to this builder catalog. Prices subject to change.
Financing Your New Home
There are a lot of parts to a new home, the right loan should be one of them. Consider working with a partner who can guide you through the financial process of funding this major life decision.